About Sleepy Dog Media Group
We've been business owners for over 20 years so we know the challenges you face
Prior to the formation of Sleepy Dog, we have owned other small businesses so we've been there ... done that. We've been entrepreneurs so long we actually remember when the yellow pages was an effective advertising medium. Boy, that was back in the day, wasn't it?
The point is, we approach your web design, video production and inbound marketing efforts not only as digital media experts, but also as fellow business owners.
It's that real world business experience that enables us to not only create beautiful and engaging products, but ones that convert visitors into clients. Your website should work hard to increase your bottom line. We understand that and work towards that goal.
Your complete digital agency
Expanding our web design and video production services to include marketing was a natural transition for us. Sleepy Dog is a full-fledged digital marketing agency catering to small/medium businesses.
We’re a more budget-friendly option as our clients have the flexibility to pick which services they need so they aren’t pay for something they don’t want or need.
If it's about digital, we can take care of it - from video production to search engine optimization to inbound marketing. Your company's success is our number one goal.
Our old fashioned style of doing business
Our retro-designed website reflects our business style of delivering old fashioned customer service. In this fast paced world of email and texts, too often business becomes impersonal.
We believe you need to get to know your clients and their business as that’s the only way you can create and deliver a fantastic product that helps them meet their goals.
The founding membersa nifty husband/wife team
Computer wizard, Big Thinker, Sci-Fi Geek
As the head geek and computer mastermind (he answers to both), Craig spends most of his time chained to the computer. Actually, he’s free to move about, he just prefers to create graphics, design websites and edit video.
He’s a rare combination of computer geek and graphic designer, which makes him perfect for web development as he can handle both the technical and artistic aspects.
When a problem calls for an innovative solution, he is the 'go-to person' for the answer. He leads the Sleepy Dog team by inspiring everyone to work to the best of their ability and encourages them to think outside the box.
Customer Service master, virtuoso of seo, Dog Mom
It’s a good bet she’ll answer the phone when you call as we want all clients (current and future) to be greeted by one of our top dogs. Even if you’re not sure what you want, she’ll ask all the right questions to find out exactly what you need.
She works closely with clients from the first phone call to the completion of their project. Her goal is to keep the communication lines open (to minimize problems) and work with the client during the development phase so the project gets started on the right foot.
In addition to sales, customer service and search engine optimization, she helps to ensure all the balls are rolling in the right direction so projects are completed on time and the clients are happy with the end result.
The Sleepy Dog mission:
It's not so much a mission statement as a set of core beliefs. Don't let us stop you - keep reading.
- We believe listening is the key to solving client problems.
- We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients.
- We believe your website is the centerpiece of all your marketing.
- We believe in taking the time to do things right or we won’t do them at all.
- We believe every business is unique and deserves a one-of-a-kind solution.
- We believe in the power of inbound marketing as a path to business success.
- We believe video is a compelling tool small business should harness to increase sales.
- We believe in educating our clients so they can make better decisions about their business.
- We believe creating great content for a better user experience will result in higher rankings.
- We believe in providing genuine solutions, not relying on trickery to get clients to use our services.
- We believe SEO is complex and can’t be explained in 30 seconds so we offer helpful tools, like webinars and white papers.
- We believe our success is tied to the success of our clients.