Tired of wasting money on postage? We’ll show you how to spend less money and get better results.
Every day people are blasted with mail they don’t want and didn’t ask for so, where does all this end up? In the recycling bin. Stop the madness! Don’t waste money on print pieces they ignore and start using something they DO notice.
Why email? 3 reasons
- It’s free.
- It’ll be seen-people check email many times a day.
- You can track results.
Why not email market?It's a true bargain
Sending email is free though you may need some help managing your email campaigns. There’s many online services to help your with your email marketing. Some are free while others have a small monthly charge. Either way, it’s a cost effective way to reach your target audience and increase sales.
Using an email marketing service to manage your email campaigns is a smart idea as they offer additional services that’ll save you time while making email creation easier (and the end result will look more professional).
Most email services offer
- Data management-import lists, sort addresses into categories for targeting specific people
- Email templates-offer seasonal or business themes in various layouts (cards, newsletters)
- Customized options-add banner with company logo and colors
- Tracking data-see who opened email and track click-through rates on links
- User friendly-tutorials and guides to help you get started
Stay in touch
We all know it cost less to keep your current customers as opposed to having to attract new ones. Doesn’t it make sense to make sure they don’t stray to your competition? Let your current and past customers know you care by sending them special offers and helpful information on a regular basis. Since they already know your business, they’re more likely to open your emails and are sure to appreciate any discounts for services or products.
Use email to increase sales
Some current customers may not be aware of all your services and products so they go elsewhere. Use email marketing to make sure they know about everything you offer and you’ll likely increase the amount of money they spend with you. Both parties benefit as you’ll increase sales and they’ll save time and have peace of mind knowing a company they trust is doing the work. They may even save money if you give a discount for buying multiple services.
More reasons to use email marketing:
- Regular emails keep your business top of mind so when they have a problem, they’ll think of you first
- Offering discounts for “preferred customers” gives them incentive to stay with you, rather than trying out your competition
- Ongoing communication will help strengthen your relationship
- Appreciation-remember to say ‘Thank You’
Tips for great emails
- Send out emails on a regular basis
- Content should be concise and organized
- Include helpful links to related items
- Offer coupons or special discounts
Let us do the work for you
If you are one of our web maintenance clients, we can manage your email marketing campaigns for you. Depending on your package, your C.H.O.I.C.E. hours can be used to create quarterly newsletters or special announcements. All you'll have to do is provide us with a list of email addresses for the database and proofread each email before it is sent.
We'll do all the work and you'll reap the rewards of increased sales and higher customer retention.